I lie this is only about one stupid bedtime routine.
The idea of change for me is scary but the importance of my little one’s sleep and mine depend on a bedtime routine that works. So here we go:
I started the morning by waking her early. My theory is she has a 4-6 hour awake time and her afternoon nap is interfering with the bedtime. Lenna wakes up from her afternoon nap at 3:30 (ish). The plan has been set in motion.
There really is no plan, I’m just trying to get the timing of “Drowsy & Bedtime crap” right.
- Playtime which includes Books – etc.
- Last Bottle
- Put in crib with Binky (Pacifier – please don’t judge) and pink Panda
- 5 minutes of crying -OR-15-30 minutes of fussing (Lenna fussed.)
- Return to give Binky and pink Panda
- 5 minutes of crying -OR- 15-30 minutes of fussing (Lenna cried for almost 30 seconds then fussed for 20 minutes.)